"Please take a tablespoon of the Tazkirah antibiotics per day"

"Please take a tablespoon of the Tazkirah antibiotics per day" ^_~ !!!

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Untitled


My life is filled with hatred and sorrow
Not knowing how I will live and act tomorrow
Or even if I will live till tomorrow to pray
I still think this way every single day

Sometimes I think, “Ya Allah just kill me now.”
So I don’t have to see what the Prophet himself would cry about
Fitnah’s done here, Fitnah’s done there
Subhanallah, where has our religion gone

Everywhere I look I see one of my ukhti’s and akhi’s in haraam
Whether it’s not wearing a hijaab or listening to a song
Have they no respect for what their Lord has said?
Ay, maybe they’ll care when they’re dead

One particular issue I must address
It’s eating me inside I must confess
My sisters not wearing a proper hijaab
Ya Allah, protect them from Hell-Fire

How will you refuse thy Lord?
When he has clearly stated in the Qur’an:
(Ayah 59 in surah Ahzaab and meaning)
After that how can you refuse your Lord?

Now I think it’s time to move over to the brother’s side…: p
And keep in mind that I’m not here to embarrass anyone
I’m merely here to give advice

Now brothers, what do you want in a woman?
You want a nice petit woman
You want a smart and thoughtful woman
You want a loving and caring woman
Isn’t that right?

But where in this description is a religious woman?
The one that loves Allah more than you
One who practices that Qur’an and Sunnah’s
And respects you and me too?

Every day I pray…
Ya Allah give strength to those who are weak
Lead the lost ones back to the right street
Let them obey you so they can enter that gates of Jannah
Insha’Allah, my friend Fardousa will enter Jannatul Fardus

Another thing that really bothers me is
These stupid boys that thing they are tough
That are in gangs, using drugs, Allahu Iclam what else
“Violence is not the answer” they say
But sometimes it’s necessary… BUT NOT IN THIS CASE!!!

Let’s pretend for a sec I’m a gang member
Killing people like it ain’t nothing
BOOM!
Hey you guys!!! Did you guys know that guy is dead?!?
That was someone’s father, someone’s baby, someone’s friend, someone’s boss!!!
But now he’s lost
Somewhere with the Angel of Death
And Insha’Allah we will not die like all the rest
This is what our own Ummah does!!!
And they have no regrets I bet…
That they just killed another human
One of Allah creations and had no right to do

I’m sorry if this poem is getting a little boring
I’m just trying to speak my message clearly
And speak freely
And do this willingly
To help you change your life for the better
And I end with this statement
Not black power
But Muslim Power…

No comments:

Post a Comment